Up until a couple of years ago, accepting online payments from customers was a Herculean task, especially in India. Not only have we had to battle the technical challenges of a slow internet connection, but we’ve also had to wade through tons of paperwork just to set up and start using payment gateways. If you are in the process of setting up your online business, there are a few key things that you will have to sort out before becoming fully operational. However, the complexity involved in creating a merchant account, dealing with multiple payment options, and integrating with an accounting software can be a lot to juggle.
At Zoho, we have always ensured a hassle-free online payment experience for our customers. Today, with our integration with Razorpay, Zoho’s customers from India can now offer a seamless checkout experience for one-time and recurring payments, with a host of payment options including card payments, multiple wallet offerings, and net banking with over 50 banks.
The more, the merrier
With Zoho and Razorpay, help your customers pay their way. Whether it’s with debit cards, credit cards, wallets, or net banking, we’ve got your back.
- Accept payments from all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay, Amex, and Diners Club.
- With over 50+ net banking options, your customers can pay you effortlessly in a few clicks.
- Save your customers’ time with mobile wallets like PayZapp, MobiKwik, PayUmoney, and Ola Money that save your credit card info, so you can spend less time entering data and more time shopping.
- Take care of recurring payments in one go with our recurring billing option via credit card.
Pay via UPI
Apart from cards, net banking, and wallets, your customers can also pay via UPI (Unified Payment Interface). Now, anyone with a mobile phone and a bank account will be able to make payments on the go with UPI. Razorpay will send a collect request to the customer at their Virtual Payment Address (VPA) and customers will receive a mobile notification in their UPI app. Once that’s accepted, the payment is complete! This is a major upgrade for online commerce, as UPI will allow merchants to reduce transaction costs and create a faster checkout experience.
The Zoho and Razorpay integration only gets better when it comes to price. With zero setup costs or monthly fees, all you need to take care of is 2% plus service tax per domestic transaction, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Easy integration with Zoho Finance Suite
- To set up this payment gateway, you must first have a registered Razorpay account. Click here to get set up with Razorpay.
- Once you have set up an account in Razorpay, log in to your Zoho service (Zoho Books, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Subscriptions, and Zoho Inventory), then click on Settings –> Integrations –> Online Payments –> Setup Now, and choose the option for the Razorpay payment gateway.
- Enter your Razorpay credentials, and your integration with Zoho will be good to go!
Dive into the digital age and start accepting online payments with Zoho and Razorpay. If you have questions or thoughts that you would like to share, shoot us an email at support[at]zohofinance[dot]com or comment below.