We began this year with the announcement of Zoho Social bagging the #1 and #2 spots in Social Media Monitoring and Social Media Management Software for Small Business in G2Crowd’s list.
Today, we’re excited to announce that Zoho Social has been named a “Category Leader” in social media marketing by GetApp, nabbing a top-three spot in their quarterly rankings.
“GetApp’s Category Leader rankings showcase the top cloud-based business apps for 27 different product categories including social media marketing, accounting, and project management. Whether it’s a first-time software buyer or a business looking to make the switch from one product to another, Category Leaders gives a comprehensive list of the top solutions using a unique, five-factor scoring methodology.”
The five unique factors:
These are User Reviews, Integrations, Mobile, Media Presence, and Security.
Each factor is worth a maximum of 20 points, for a total possible score of 100.
- User reviews: based on the number, average rating, and recency of reviews
- Integrations: based on native integrations listed on GetApp, the availability of an API, and Zapier integration
- Mobile: based on the availability and rating (from Google Play and App Store) of an Android and iOS app, or the mobile responsiveness of its web app
- Media Presence: based on the number of followers on Twitter and fans on Facebook
- Security: based on a security survey developed by GetApp, modelled on the Cloud Security Alliance self-assessment form
This scoring system ensures that the ranking is completely independent of any commercial relationship that GetApp has with software vendors.
We couldn’t have done it without you!
Here are some of the reviews our customers have left for us:
We are humbled by the kind of love and support our users have given us. This keeps us going and helps us to pursue our very core mission that we set out with: to make social media marketing easy, time-saving and hassle free for growing businesses across the globe.
Thinking of taking Zoho Social for a spin? You’re more than welcome to try us out. The first 15 days are free, and we’d be happy to help get you started.